Deed Name: N/A
Apparent Age: Mid-to-late 20s
Hair Color: Dark
Eye Color: Dark
Tribe: Glass Walker
Camp: City Farmer
Physical Appearance/Distinguishing Characteristics: Kiran looks and acts like every Arrowverse tech geek that's ever been featured. His features speak to French and European descent, but his supremely American accent undoes any consideration for a storied lineage.
- Metis Flaw (Withered limb) - Kiran's left leg isn't fully capable of supporting his weight. Because of this, he relies upon a cane for mobility, and tends not to shift out of Homid.
- Territorial - Kiran has one job on this ship. It may be stupid, but it's his. So. You know. Hydroponics might need some tiptoeing around.
Common Knowledge: Kiran is Metis, but stays in Homid almost exclusively. He works in Hydroponics, having set up a hammock down there and has simply been living and sleeping down there prior to the caern building. No one is sure if his living situation will change, but he's the least stealthy citizen of the bunker, and set up the board game library that exists in the mess hall. He also has a strong personal connection to the Galliard known as Tilden, but nothing in his jacket explains why.
Renown: [Detail at least 1 Deed for each Dot of Renown you have]
- Defeated a large Fomori infestation of an Amazon shipping concern in northern UK as Rite of Passage, securing the rank of Cliath.
- Visited the field in order to speed intake during the end of the old World
- Dedicated himself to the task of seeding, growing, and harvesting Hydroponics with only a small crew of help
- Assisted in Agartha Project protocol write-ups, primarily upon food rationing and emergency procedures
- Volunteered to be the last into cryo, and first to wake, spending all the time leading to cryo finalizing project matters
- Assisted with the Rite of Caern Building by funneling energy into it via the Rite of the Ziggurat
- Secured Agartha Project's staple crops, as well as expansion crops
- Assisted Alexandria with building the Vault's collection (mostly pop culture and downloading Wikipedia)
- Contributed Gnosis to the Agartha Project over a two-month period
- Spoke directly with the spirits within a possessed tribemate, convincing them to cease their possession (or possibly annoying them into it, either way)
- Is actually Homid and just a crippled coward
- His iPhone has sentient bees in it
- The Get kicked him out because he was a total wuss, and the Glass Walkers don't mind liars
- He's secretly in charge of the entire Agartha Project
- He DEFINITELY doesn't have any degrees in the expertise he's claiming
Doesn't Matter Why - Silversun Pickups
Hard Times - Paramore
A Better Future - David Bowie
Atlas - Coldplay
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong