Investigations

Set up outside the main cabins, this is a go-to source for information.
Ava

Investigations

Postby Ava » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:20 pm

A section of the Bulletin Board has been adorned with various newspaper clippings, printed articles from the internet and scrawled notes in awful penmanship.

Local happenings

Which packs on which? Please update with new investigations!

The Eyes of Wadjet
The Mists wrote:Confusion Hill Anniversary
The nearby Mystery Spot of Confusion Hill is celebrating its 30 year anniversary this weekend! Friday through Sunday, all tickets purchased offer a 2-for-1 deal of access to both the train and the gravity spot. Come see a Newberry Glen tradition!

Kirijama wrote:A rather blurry kind of pixilated image is on the front page of Reddit today from the subReddit r/Cryptids. It's a rather blurry picture of what the poster claims to be the Giant Chipalope, spotted in the woods near Confusion Hill. Various sources have claimed it's a framing trick, photoshop or just a taxidermy gag, but it's clear at least a few people believe it.

Neighborhood Watch
The Medusae wrote:Third Suicide Rocks Newberry Glen
In the third such incident in the last six weeks, a Newberry Glen resident was found dead in his home. Police have confirmed the identity of Anthony “Tony” Linetti, Sr. owner of popular lunch and dinner spot Tony’s Pizza. While the official report is still forthcoming, an officer speaking on condition of anonymity said that Mr. Linetti committed suicide using a .22 caliber handgun.

Neighbors and longtime customers of Tony's Pizza are struggling to make sense of the tragedy. Ellie Mason, Mr. Linetti's neighbor of ten years, called it, "a complete shock. Tony was such an upbeat person; if anything was wrong, you'd never have known it."

Mr. Linetti's death comes just a few weeks after those of residents Kathleen Turner and Mark Irwin, both of whom died in early August.

Mr. Linetti leaves behind his wife Sofia, son Tony Jr., and daughter Bianca.

Inhumans
Unknown

War Pack
Unknown

Unclaimed
Kirijama wrote:Missing Man
James Roger Moore has been missing since last Thursday. He was last seen leaving for work at 7:00 am and has not been seen since. Moore is a 25 year old father of two. If you have any information about his disappearance please call (XXX)-XXX-XXXX.
    Any pack taking lead? Any update?
Last edited by Ava on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ava "Red-Desert's Flame"
Fostern Lupus Uktena Ragabash
Purebreed 1 | Rage 1 | Charisma 3 | Appearance 3
Dex 4 (preternatural grace) | Perception 4 (uncanny instincts) | Primal Urge 4 (shifting forms)
Double Jointed | Perfect Balance | Wolfsight
Omega of Owl Pack, Sept Keeper
Ava has a deep scar on her front left hand/paw, is often accompanied by a fire spirit in the umbra
"I know it seems like we're all lost, we see the secrets, we know the unknown."

Rose
NPC

Re: Investigations

Postby Rose » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:22 am

Last Wind is investigating rumors of the Hexweaver, and addressing current attempts of leeches to buy into Newberry Glen.

Please bring any relevant findings to Rose or Trent, respectively.
Rose "Kindles the Heart" Conners
Sept Alpha
Adren Child of Gaia Homid Galliard
Charisma 5 (Inspiring/Comforting), Appearance 4 (Sweet)
Rage 4, Pure Breed 2, Approachable, Supporter

---THIS IS AN NPC. CONTACT THE MISTS FOR SCENES.---

Mama Cass

Postby Mama Cass » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:53 am

Oh dear. What's a Hexweaver? It's a name! :P - Max

Cass doing initial research on a possible Wyld trinity spanning the region. Need Theurge for information gathering among spirits. Long term project. Any and all help appreciated.

~Cass
'Mama' Cass Summers
Homid, Fostern, Child of Gaia, Galliard
Member of the Neighborhood Watch, Keeper, Den Parent
Appearance 4 (Lovable), Charisma 4 (Comforting), Manipulation 4 (Tell Me More)
Leadership 4 (Mother Knows Best), Empathy 4 (Psychological Damage), Performance 4 (Singing), Crafts 4 (Cooking)
Rage 4, Merit: Friendly Face, Accent: South Carolina
pronouns: she, her & hers

"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly now, love mercy now, walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." ~The Talmud

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry." ~Bruce Banner

Sydney

Postby Sydney » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:59 pm

In practically doctor's scrawl:

Cause of Death is determining Tony's...cause of death...
Sydney "Cause of Death" Fairweather

Homid|Theurge|Glass Walker|Fostern
Rage 2|Charisma 5 (Nicest Girl in Newberry, Relentlessly Cheerful)|Appearance 5 (Winning Smile)|Silver Tongue
Sweet Kicks

Ava

Postby Ava » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Updated! Any new investigations/leads?
Ava "Red-Desert's Flame"
Fostern Lupus Uktena Ragabash
Purebreed 1 | Rage 1 | Charisma 3 | Appearance 3
Dex 4 (preternatural grace) | Perception 4 (uncanny instincts) | Primal Urge 4 (shifting forms)
Double Jointed | Perfect Balance | Wolfsight
Omega of Owl Pack, Sept Keeper
Ava has a deep scar on her front left hand/paw, is often accompanied by a fire spirit in the umbra
"I know it seems like we're all lost, we see the secrets, we know the unknown."

Mama Cass

Postby Mama Cass » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:09 am

Have recruited Spirit Tracker-rhya for investigation into potential mutant Wyld spirit trinity. Next step: fact finding! Possibly going to travel to other septs in the region to see if they have relevant stories or information (since memories around here are strangely fuzzy on a number of things...)

~Cass
'Mama' Cass Summers
Leadership 4 (Mother Knows Best), Empathy 4 (Psychological Damage), Performance 4 (Singing), Crafts 4 (Cooking)

"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly now, love mercy now, walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." ~The Talmud

Paxton

Postby Paxton » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:48 am

Cass, the Wings of Glory pack is interested in hearing more about this Wyld problem. Care to meet and discuss?
Paxton Victor Alexander Cromwell
Known as Winter's End to the Spirits and Nation
Homid - Silver Fang - Galliard

Alpha of the Wings of Glory Pack
Rage 4
Strength 4: Strength Reserves - Stamina 4: Unbreakable - Appearance 4: Prince Charming - Charisma 5: Charming, Confident - Leadership 7: Combat Ready - Expression 4: Conversational - Etiquette 4: High Society - Performance 4: Oration
Pure Breed 5 - Notable Heritage: Cromwell
Mark of the Predator
"If they tell my story I am either going to die on the battlefield in Glory or rise up."

Mama Cass

Postby Mama Cass » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:16 am

That would be lovely. I think there are other Wyld anomalies that folks have been looking into south of the sept - Chroma, and the Inhumans, and the Eyes of Wadjet. I'm not sure if it's all connected, but it would seem wise to discuss as a group.

[OOC: I know the November moot was supposed to address a lot of this, but for obvious reasons, scenes for the moot are currently on hold.]
'Mama' Cass Summers

Return to “Bulletin Board”