'Tis the Season

Nothing overtly said or written. Use this forum to track minor occurrences that may be noticed, or general word of mouth.
The Mists
Head Storyteller

'Tis the Season

Postby The Mists » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:42 am

At the start of December, Blaze, Rose and Max can be seen bustling around the sept. It takes about a week, but the Camp is Christmased. All buildings have Christmas lights that go on at night, and there's a big ol' Christmas tree growing out of the middle of camp that's super decorated. Presents have already started accumulating beneath it, and there's a raccoon in a Christmas sweater that lives under the tree. He hisses and swipes at anyone that tries to take presents before Christmas, and yes, will legit attack you if you try and take presents. You can, of course, leave presents just fine. There's a nametag sewn into his sweater that says "Larry the Christmas Raccoon".

Elderberry Hall smells of baking cookies 24/7, and a small box is left in front of the house with blank index cards and a sign saying "cookie requests".

Mama Cass

Re: 'Tis the Season

Postby Mama Cass » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:57 am

Cass will being making tins of holiday popcorn and nuts for everyone and leaving them under the tree. The tins are beautifully decorated with a divider inside to separate out caramel corn, white cheddar popcorn, candied pecans, and a dried fruit mix.

Larry will get animal safe treats and a water dish for his hands.
'Mama' Cass Summers
Homid, Fostern, Child of Gaia, Galliard
Member of the Neighborhood Watch, Keeper, Den Parent
Appearance 4 (Lovable), Charisma 4 (Comforting), Manipulation 4 (Tell Me More)
Leadership 4 (Mother Knows Best), Empathy 4 (Psychological Damage), Performance 4 (Singing), Crafts 4 (Cooking)
Rage 4, Merit: Friendly Face, Accent: South Carolina
pronouns: she, her & hers

"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly now, love mercy now, walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." ~The Talmud

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry." ~Bruce Banner

Anna
Kinfolk

Postby Anna » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm

During the holiday season, Anna (and usually Dan too) are making a number of house calls to the residents of Newberry Glen and giving them homemade hot chocolate gift baskets as a gift from the Walton family. If you have a residence in town, you're getting a gift basket. <3 Anna's more than happy to stay and chat if invited, but really it's just an introduction, a welcome to the newer residents, warm holiday wishes, and a hand-off of the gift basket!

As much as I'd love to literally do a scene for every one of these exchanges, I OOC won't have time. So we can either handwave the scene happening, assume that she came by several times and missed the residents (she'd leave the basket at the front door with a note on the 3rd attempt), or if you REEEEALLY want, you can PM me and I'll set up a scene.
Anna Walton
Glass Walker Kin
Appearance 4 (Elegant), Charisma 3
Notable Heritage (Walton), Reputation (Lost Coast Legal Aide)
Always wears necklace

[Both Necklace and increased Appearance are new as of December]

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Postby The Mists » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:43 am

I haven't had time to personalize things, BUT.

Every member of the sept gets delivered a jar of Christmas Cookies wrapped in a personalized, hand-made scarf with a note that says "Love, Second Wind". It all smells like Rose.

They're set out under the tree on Christmas Eve. Any that are not picked up on Christmas Day are delivered by Scamp to anyone on the sept, and by Max to anyone off the sept.

Mitch Nunez
Kinfolk

Postby Mitch Nunez » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:07 pm

OOC: Super important question. What happens to Larry after Christmas is over?
Michelle "Mitch" Núñez
Homid | Uktena Kinfolk | Pure Breed 2
Appearance 3 | Charisma 4 (Magnetic) | Dexterity 4 (Precision) | Stamina 4 (Unbreakable)
Drive 5 (High Speeds, Stunts) | Stealth 4 (Stalking) | Performance 3 (Rap) | Crafts 3 (Carpentry/Woodworking)
Languages: English, Spanish
Merits: Common Sense, Concentration

Mitch's scar from Mouse is behind her left ear.

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Postby The Mists » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:09 pm

NOBODY KNOWS

Come the 26th, the tree and raccoon are both gone.

Winter's Heart

Postby Winter's Heart » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:11 am

<licks chops>
Winter's Heart

Lupus | Philodox | Shadow Lord | Fostern
Rage 8 | Manipulation (Reasonable) 4 |Dexterity (Graceful, Precise) 5 | Strength (Powerful Jaws) 4 |
Stamina (Indestructible, Tireless) 5 | Appearance 3 | Pure Breed 5 (Shadow Lord)
Physically Impressive, Notable Heritage, Acute Senses- Phobia (Crowds)

Dislikes assuming a 'blind' form with reduced perceptions.
** AURA OF CONFIDENCE **

Return to “Public Knowledge”