5'8" in Homid
Wiry, but solid. A musculature clearly defined by use, rather than sculpted for show.
Lodge of the Moon
Physical Appearance/Distinguishing Characteristics:
Physical: Tracker is almost always wearing a leather coat, jeans, and a sleeveless shirt.
His hair hangs to about his jawline, and looks like he's just been standing in a gale.
Pure Breeding evident of a Silver Fang
Constantly appears to be buffeted by swirling winds when in the Umbra
Tracker has been known to frequently produce equipment out of Cedar Hall, and is sometimes seen with Rory, the Silent Strider kin who arrived abused and with a small child in tow.
Renown: [List at least 1 Deed for each Dot of Renown you have]
- Wisdom- I shall be prudent: Planning how to handle Rite of Passage
- Wisdom- I shall be calm: Keeping cool in the face of jeers from others during his Rite of Passage
- Wisdom - I shall be innovative: Creative method for locating a local spirit during his Rite of Passage
- Wisdom- I shall be Innovative: Learning Rites
- Wisdom- Think before I act: Giving solid advice in preparation for a battle
- Glory: - I Shall Slay the Wyrm (Defeated banes)
- The new guy is running from something.
- His family has cast him out.
- He left because he was afraid of going as mad and hubristic as his father
- He's somehow magically in a second pack with Mitch, Zaria, and Sydney
- He's dating Rory because of a dare
Character Theme Song(s):
Fall Out Boy - Immortals
RWBY Volume 1 - I Burn
The Black Mages - Battle with the Four Fiends
Disturbed - The Sound of Silence
Lindsay Stirling - Elements
RWBY - Armed and Ready