Name: Estelle Elizabeth Cromwell
Deed Name: Eyes of Night
Apparent Age: 19
Height: 5’ 3”
Hair Color: White-blonde
Eye Color: Dark gray
Tribe: Silver Fang
Camp: House of the Unbreakable Hearth, Lodge of the Moon
Pack: Wings of Glory, under Falcon
Physical Appearance/Distinguishing Characteristics: Estelle is slightly below average height, slender, and generally insists she rolled out of bed looking like this even when it is very clear she did not. Her skin is pale, though her cheeks, nose, and ears tend to flush pink. She has an offbeat style, usually somewhere between a very expensive take on pastel goth and more edgy, fashion-forward wear. She wears her long, white hair in a variety of styles, though it is most often down. She often looks hungover.
Notable Heritage: Cromwell
Estelle is the second child of the third son of Glory of Zarok, a King of House Unbreakable Hearth, and her Alpha’s cousin. Her mother was a purebreed trueborn Black Fury, as is Estelle’s older sister, Marcella. The Cromwell family is one of the pillars of High Garou society in the country, operating out of the Sept of Harrier's Nest south of Denver, claiming a wide swath of a protectorate across Colorado and the surrounding states. Back home, she’s known as a wild party girl who manages to pull success out of the jaws of failure far more often than she really should. She spent a year with the Silent Striders to complete her Rite of Passage, and joined the Wings of Glory six months later.
- Wisdom: Smoothed over a conflict between one of her fellow cubs and a fire elemental spirit.
- Wisdom: Using knowledge of local history, advised the Silent Striders she was with against a course of action that would have disturbed a spiritually dangerous area.
- Wisdom: Got lost in the Umbra- but found her way out without assistance from other Garou, only the spirits she met along the way.
- She always knows where the party is.
- Her parents bailed her out of serious trouble multiple times, either with her sept and human law or both depending on the story.
- She was dating an Ahroun before her first change made them break it off (or did they break it off? There are questions.)
- She is more competent than she appears.
- She is more of a mess than she appears.
- She's been known to spend time with Jack Beringer of late.
- She might have fallen down a well looking for a ghost.
- Her nickname with her friends is "Princess".
Character Theme Songs:
Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
Beautiful, Dirty Rich - Lady Gaga
Control - Halsey
Meds - Placebo
Here’s To Us by Halestrom