Name: Guillermo Francisco Nunez
Deed Name: Poker Face
Apparent Age: 20ish
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Physical Appearance/Distinguishing Characteristics: A light brown skinned, shorter than average, and deeply compact man of Mexican heritage. He wears his jet black hair short and has a well groomed goatee. His eyes are so dark brown some seem to mistake them for being black.
He prefers durable comfortable clothing, and is most often seen in a button down, blue jeans, motorcycle boots, and a leather jacket. He often eschews jewelry, but when he does wear some a simple unadorned gold chain is the only piece he will wear. He has a raccoon tail key chain, and it doesn't appear to be fake. His face sports a perpetual scowl that most people often interpret as either bored or mad. He is quiet and prefers succinct, terse responses to questions. Despite this, he is very rarely rude or hostile.
- Calm Heart For a Garou, Guillermo is incredibly slow to anger. Most attempts usually get little more than an eye twitch or a raised eyebrow.
- Addiction (Nicotine) Smokes 20 to 30 cigarettes a day; they are hand rolled.
- Lack of Scent Despite his smoking habit, he is incredibly hard to pin down by scent. Most lupus tend to be wary of him as he seems to not exist when they sniff him.
Guillermo, being part of the Nunez clan, lived in Newberry Glen until he was seven (2007). He spent the rest of his formative years in Reno, Nevada where he grew from a precocious youth into a stoic young man. He has recently moved back to Newberry as a favor to his Grandmother, Juana.
Guillermo works as a trucker and has just started working at Reston Renovation.
- Wisdom - Called for backup when sure of a threat to be sure of the threat's elimination.
- Glory - Ensured and participated in the destruction of a large collective of formori.
- Wisdom - Kept cool and calm in the face of grave danger.
- He is an alien body snatcher, sent to learn earth customs.
- His father is a powerful sorcerer who taught him all he knows about the occult.
- He secretly has a beautiful smile. Too bad his Grandmother is the only one who has seen it.
- He smokes as a way of putting lupus Garou at ease.
- He is here because of certain difficulties with other Garou in Reno.
- He is actually here as a spy for the Uktena tribal elders.
Character Theme Song(s):
Saul Williams - Act III Scene II
Sigrid - Everybody Knows
Fort Minor - Slip Out The Back
Rodrigo y Gabriela - Sunday Neurosis