Hair Color: Red/Strawberry Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Breed: Homid
Tribe: Children of Gaia
Camp: N/A
Auspice: Galliard
Pack: Neighborhood Watch

Physical Appearance/Distinguishing Characteristics:
Clean, fresh, soft, and huggable - all words you might find in a commercial for laundry detergent, and all words you could easily apply to Cass. With a body type more reminiscent of a belly dancer than a career warrior--where most Garou have rippling biceps and rock-hard abs, she has "marshmallow fluff and muffin top"--and a naturally pretty face that's neither threatening nor intimidating, she's a picture of approachability, trustworthiness, and friendly welcome.

In keeping with her appearance, Cass is warm, open, and motherly. An excellent listener and compulsive food pusher, she only looks the part of the dirty hippie; in reality, she's a fastidiously clean Jewish grandmother trapped in the body of a woman in her mid-twenties.

Obvious Merits/Flaws:
Friendly Face - You have a face that reminds everyone of someone, to the point where strangers are inclined to be well inclined toward you because of it. The effect doesn’t fade even if you explain the “mistake,” leaving you at -1 difficulty on all appropriate Social-based rolls (yes for Seduction, no for Intimidation, for example) when a stranger is involved. This Merit only functions on a first meeting.

Common Knowledge:
  • Cass First Changed in 2007, and made Cliath in 2009.
  • Cass is married to a Fianna kinfolk named Autumn O'Connell, from whom she is currently separated.
  • Cass has been brought to the mound numerous times over the last nine years regarding her choice of partner, and has turned down every single challenge, losing Honor each time.
  • Cass was previously a member of the Sept of Southern Comfort, which protected a Bone Gnawer controlled caern in South Carolina. She was part of a pack called The Friendly Chartreuse Bubblegum Machine, under Duck.
  • Cass runs an online bakery business (which opened a brick and mortar location in Newberry Glen in October 2017) called Something Sweet.
  • Cass is/has been a registered foster parent in the states of South Carolina and California.
Renown: 4.3G, 2.4H, 3.1W
  • Glory: Helped track down and eradicate a nest of Freak Feet in the Charleston sewers
  • Glory: Donated three months' worth of savings to a legal defense fund for a kinfolk
  • Glory: Donates time and financial resources every week to feed the Sept of the Lost Coast
  • Glory: Learned and spread the Tale of Shok-Sthola
  • Honor: Serves as a Keeper for the Sept of the Lost Coast
  • Honor: Served as Talesinger for the Sept of the Lost Coast
  • Wisdom: Identified two pre-First Change Garou in the foster system and brought them into her care
  • Wisdom: Joined and began contributing to the Sept of the Lost Coast
  • Wisdom: Serves as counselor for Garou and kin of the Sept of the Lost Coast
Rumors:
  • Cass is actually four raccoons in a trench coat (just watch her put food away and then try to argue with that).
  • Cass has multiple arrests for minor drug offenses and "crimes" related to protest actions (trespassing, assaulting an officer, etc.).
  • Cass convinced a Columbian drug lord to turn his back on crime and go to culinary school using only the power of casserole and conversation.
Character Theme Song(s):
Mercy of the Fallen - Dar Williams
Autumn & Me - Saving Jane
It's Not Over Yet - For King and Country
Who Am I Living For? - Katy Perry
Do You Believe In Magic? - The Lovin' Spoonful
Last edited by Mama Cass on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.
'Mama' Cass Summers
Homid, Fostern, Child of Gaia, Galliard
Member of the Neighborhood Watch, Keeper, Den Parent
Appearance 4 (Lovable), Charisma 4 (Comforting), Manipulation 4 (Tell Me More)
Leadership 4 (Mother Knows Best), Empathy 4 (Psychological Damage), Performance 4 (Singing), Crafts 4 (Cooking)
Rage 4, Merit: Friendly Face, Accent: South Carolina
pronouns: she, her & hers

"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly now, love mercy now, walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." ~The Talmud

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry." ~Bruce Banner

Mama Cass

Re: Mama Cass

Postby Mama Cass » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Updated 9/15/17.
'Mama' Cass Summers
Leadership 4 (Mother Knows Best), Empathy 4 (Psychological Damage), Performance 4 (Singing), Crafts 4 (Cooking)

"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly now, love mercy now, walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." ~The Talmud

Mama Cass

Postby Mama Cass » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Updated with pack information and new signature, 9/26/17.
'Mama' Cass Summers

Mama Cass

Postby Mama Cass » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:56 am

Updated with new renown, 10/9/17.
'Mama' Cass Summers

Mama Cass

Postby Mama Cass » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:46 pm

Updated with new renown, 1/25/18.
'Mama' Cass Summers

Return to “PCs”