Build: Curvy & Athletic
Hair Color: Ginger
Eye Color: Brown

Breed: Homid
Tribe: Children of Gaia
Camp: None yet
Auspice: Philodox
Pack: Neighborhood Watch

Physical Appearance/Distinguishing Characteristics: Despite the fact that she has an appearance that borders on cute (App 5: Specialty Officer Dimples) She carries herself with the air of an Alpha, especially when on the job. She isn't above teamwork, however, and goes out of her way to make sure that her Pack, Sept, and fellow Officers work together to achieve their goals (Cha 5: Inspiring).

Obvious Merits/Flaws:
- Penny is TERRIBLE at lying
- She is extremely strong willed, and does not often lose control
- Will only take a human life if absolutely necessary, and she tends to get incredibly torn up afterwards. This only happens with uncorrupted humans, Killing Fomori still has the effect, but it's much less so.
- Penny is a natural leader and people often look to her for guidance, even if she isn't the one in charge.

Common Knowledge:
Is a recent Transplant from the East Coast
Came in with her Pack
Is a new Officer at the Police Station

Renown: [List at least 1 Deed for each Dot of Renown you have]
  • (Glory) I shall be Valorous - Penny is no stranger to combat, and will lead her Pack into battle without hesitation
  • (Honor) I Shall Be Just - She has mediated several disputes between members of her Sept back in Boston
  • (Honor) I shall Accept All Honorable Challenges - Served as the assistant to the Master of the Challenge in Boston, and oversaw several challenges, as well as took part in a few of her own
  • (Honor) I Shall Be Loyal - Penny used her ties in the BPD to cover up a breech of the veil caused by a Cubs first change
  • (Honor) I Shall Be Respectful - She has been known to go out of her way to protect humans and innocents who might be caught in the crossfire
  • (Wisdom) I Shall Be Prudent - Penny is an eager student, and has learned a few Rituals

Rumors:
  • She moved to the west coast to escape a marriage
  • One of the limbs in her family tree is poisoned
  • She has a glass eye
  • She was the valedictorian in her graduating class of Harvard for Police
  • She serves as an officer in both the human and the K-9 units

Character Theme Song(s):
Downtown - Macklemore
One Day - Matisyahu
Titanium - Sia
24k Magic - Bruno Mars
Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
Wake Me Up - Avicii
The Devil Came Up To Boston - Adam Ezra Group
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Penelope 'Spirit of the Law' Waters
Homid | Philodox | Child of Gaia (PB: 1) | Fostern
Str: 2 | Cha: 5 (Inspiring) | App: 5 (Officer Dimples) | Leadership 6 (Noble, Compelling)
Natural Leader | Iron Will | Spirit Heritage: 4 (Sun Spirits)
Wicked Boston Accent
'Oh, I'm sorry. Did I just hit my head and wake up in patriarchal bullshit land?'

Return to “PCs”