Deed Name: Uh... Scamp.
Apparent Age: 17
Build: Gangly but wiry
Hair Color: Platinum blonde
Eye Color: Pale blue
Tribe: Bone Gnawer
Pack: Second Wind
Physical Appearance/Distinguishing Characteristics:
- Scamp is a tiny little runt of a Bone Gnawer. Clocking in at 4'5", if it wasn't for the intense rage in her eyes, she would be far from intimidating. Her skin is pale, her eyes are pale, her hair is pale... she's like someone put all the brightness settings up way too high on a normal person. She dresses in discarded flannel that's too big for her (and honestly may be handmedowns from Blaze) and favors a lace headband that was maybe cut off of some stockings? She's an anxious, fidgety rat of a girl.
- Pitiable, Metis Deformities: Short, myotonia congenita
- She's a bit panicky, and tends to latch on to Blaze as the soonest possible moment. She wandered into town with Blaze about 3 years ago and underwent her cub training on the sept, only recently gaining Warder out of a lack of literally any other option. The second it was claimed by another, she latched back on to Blaze's side, and when he was challenged for Keeper of the Land, he underwent the Rite of the Pregnant Mule to officially claim Scamp as his daughter.
- Glory (Protect the Weak) - Helped evacuate kin from the Waterfront Walk when a wyld mutation crawled out of the water.
- (Slay the Wyrm) - Found a rise of banes taking over an old house and led an effort to go clear it out.
- Glory (Dependable) - Rose to claim Warder when no one else could.
- Wisdom (Merciful) - Brought back an unconscious foe to be interrogated, after which it was deemed safe to relief.
- Blaze's daughter from some supernatural bullshit.
- Never actually got out of cub training, they just really needed a Warder.
- Literally a fainting goat.
Character Theme Song(s):