Drops the Bass

User avatar
Drops the Bass
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:21 am

Drops the Bass

Postby Drops the Bass » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:11 pm


Name: Maxine Walton
Nicknames: Max, Maximum, Mad Max, Max Attack
Deed Name: Drops the Bass

Apparent Age: 18
Height: 5'3"
Build: Slender
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Blue

Breed: Glass Walker
Tribe: Homid
Camp: Random Interrupts
Auspice: Ragabash
Rank: Fostern
Pack: Second Wind

Physical Appearance/Distinguishing Characteristics:
    Hipster alt girl af. She has blue razor cut hair (at present, of course; the color changes frequently) and a septum piercing, as well as additional piercings on her ears. Max also has a little mole/birthmark thing just under the right corner of her mouth. She's usually seen with headphones around her neck, and is generally a hyperactive brat. She talks rapidly and swears often, but can also get super srs on any Master of the Challenge business at the drop of a hat.

Obvious Merits/Flaws:
    Notable Heritage (Waltons), Double Jointed, Phobia (Spiders)

Common Knowledge:
    Max was Rose's childhood best friend, and Max attended Walton Academy while Rose underwent her cub training, until she changed too. She's also Trent Walton's little sister, and is the supreme Black Sheep of the prestigious Walton family. Instead of going into anything business-related, she became a constant fixture as a DJ at Vanity Faire. She had a whole thing with the previous Master of the Challenge when she challenged him for fucking it up, and drama exploded, and favoritism accusations flew around, and the whole pack she opposed rage quit, so now... she's Master of the Challenge.

  • Honor (Respectful) - Immaculate poise on the Challenge Stump in the face of the previous Master of the Challenge's shenanigans.
  • Glory (Generous) - Spends 90% of her income on sept things (and, rumor has it, the other 10% on hair dye).
  • Honor (Loyal) - Stood by Rose in the face of outsiders who came to take the sept from her and tried to sway DtB's support.
  • Glory (Slay the Wyrm) - Killed a Fomori rampaging Vanity Faire by dropping a bass amp on its head.
  • Wisdom (Prudent) - Followed mystic signs to help Second Wind discover a method of strengthening the caern.
  • Honor (Just) - Fairly conducted a number of transitional challenges on the stump.

  • Adopted.
  • In love with Rose.
  • Has Future Vision.
  • Either loves or hates her brother; it's hard to tell.
  • Scared of spiders.
  • Will suck dick for a PSL.

Character Theme Song(s):
Max "Drops the Bass" Walton
Master of the Challenge, Guardian
Fostern Glass Walker Homid Ragabash
Charisma 4 (Legit), Appearance 3, Rage 1
Notable Heritage (Walton), No Pure Breed
Known DJ @ Vanity Faire


User avatar
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 am

Em Walton (Max's Halloween Costume)

Postby Em » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:07 am


Name: Em Walton

Apparent Age: Late teens/early 20s
Height: 5'3"
Build: Slender/shapely
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Breed: Homid
Tribe: Glass Walker
Auspice: Ragabash

Physical Appearance/Distinguishing Characteristics: Clean cut and exceptionally pretty, Em carries herself with grace and poise. She has pierced ears and a small mole right below the corner of her lips. Her hair is perfectly styled and her makeup immaculately done. She looks and acts like a Walton poster child.

Obvious Merits/Flaws: Notable Heritage (Waltons)

Common Knowledge: Only rumors. A "lesser Walton" come home for the holidays.

  • Trent/Max's cousin.
  • Named after Emily.
  • Heir to the Walton estate.

Character Theme Song(s):
  • Perfect - Alanis Morissette
  • Precious - Depeche Mode
Em Walton
Charisma 4 (Convincing), Appearance 4 (Clean Cut)
Rage 1, Notable Heritage (Waltons)

Return to “Primary NPCs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest