Old-New Kinfolk in town.

Beringer
Kinfolk

Old-New Kinfolk in town.

Postby Beringer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Jack was born in town but left when he was around thirteen and hasn't been seen until recently, arriving to take the reins of his family here. For the past thirteen years or so he's been bouncing from sept to sept, mostly up through the west side of the Mississippi, but he's ducked into a number of places. Though he has tried increasingly to keep to himself, he's been in a lot of fairly volatile political environments and he's rubbed elbows with a lot of people.

Local kinfolk, I may need to ping you to hatch out details of the Beringer family's rep and so on. If you want some past associations with the family or with Jack, ping me on that too!

Garou of wherever, if you want to have known or associated with a quietly, sometimes controversial kinfolk who appears to be doggedly pursued by matchmaking schemes, we can work something out. I am open to closer than casual associations too, if the tune is right.

Jack's only been in town recently for a couple of days, so he hasn't really met anybody local yet (though many locals may know who he is).

Let me know!
"I sincerely doubt Nietszche actually knew anything about the abyss."

Homid Shadow Lord Kinfolk, Pure Breed 5

Character Profile

Kezia Mirga

Re: Old-New Kinfolk in town.

Postby Kezia Mirga » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Sup lets talk.
Kezia Mirga
Homid Shadow Lord Kin - PB 2
Cha 3 - App 4 (Captivating) - Manip 4 (Seduction) - Speaks with a Russian accent
Intuition 4 (Reading Between the Lines) - Firearms 4 (Archery) -
Recognize Garou - Medium - Curiosity
Drives a Triumph Bonneville Cafe Racer
Heavily tattooed

"She didn’t have a good reason for most of what she did. Mostly, she went by what seemed right in the moment, and justified it to herself later, and in this way she was no different than anyone else she knew."

The Devil on My Back

sheet

Mitch Nunez
Kinfolk

Postby Mitch Nunez » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Local kinfolk reporting for duty!
Michelle "Mitch" Núñez
Homid | Uktena Kinfolk | Pure Breed 2
Appearance 3 | Charisma 4 (Magnetic) | Dexterity 4 (Precision) | Stamina 4 (Unbreakable)
Drive 5 (High Speeds, Stunts) | Stealth 4 (Stalking) | Performance 3 (Rap) | Crafts 3 (Carpentry/Woodworking)
Languages: English, Spanish
Merits: Common Sense, Concentration

Mitch's scar from Mouse is behind her left ear.

Chroma

Postby Chroma » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:06 pm

Chroma has mentioned a small pack of Meddling Old Ladies that originated from her home Sept, who aggressively employ matchmaking schemes; I would be happy to have heard of stories from or concerning a well-regarded Kin.
Chroma
Rage 3 / Spirit Heritage 5 (Wyld Spirits)
Charisma 4 (Inspiring) / Appearance 4 (Vibrant) / Wits 4 (Rapid Assessment)
Expression 4 (Conversation)
Member of the House on Fire pack

Return to “Character Ties”