Name: Casey Archer
Apparent Age: Mid 20s
Build: Intensely androgynous
Hair Color: Red (dyed)
Eye Color: Green
Tribe: Glass Walker
Auspice: Would-be Theurge
Physical Appearance/Distinguishing Characteristics:
- Casey is very clearly gender non-conforming. They alternate between masc and femme attire constantly, not to mention a wardrobe that varies from punk casual to incredibly glamorous. They have two piercings in each ear, one through the nose, and a number of tattoos as well. While on the clock, they dress quite professionally, usually in button up shirts and slacks. They speak like a local.
Obvious Merits/Flaws: Approachable, Insightful
- Casey is currently doing her hours to become a LPCC (Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor) after getting her degree in psychology from Humboldt State. She returned home to Newberry Glen to get her hours, and has opened an office in the Walton Building to provide therapy to members of the sept.
- Secretly a Walton.
- Has the same weird gender curse as Saffron.
- Either asexual or poly. It's a coin flip.
- Has a crush on Trent.
- Has a crush on Rose.
- Has a crush on every boy.
Character Theme Songs:
ST NOTE: Casey is an NPC of the Mists that I can play a) for fluff, and b) to get to know your characters. They are the lowest priority behind all other scenes (and my PC), so don't put all your eggs in one basket, but I will play them as much as possible to help PCs reach catharsis.