Seeker seeking...

Bob
Kinfolk

Seeker seeking...

Postby Bob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:09 am

Character Relationship Being Sought: Romance, Bromance, cuddles and snugs, or just flirtatious fun.
Character that the Relationship is for: RJ
What are you seeking in this relationship: Character development and RP. RJ has been running from something in her past and needs to put down roots. She's been commitment phobic and due to her nightmares has resorted to serial one night stands. She loved every one of them too! I'd like to see her explore concepts of love and intimacy, and develop ongoing relationships. She was also a surrogate for her brother, and if anyone is interested in having her surrogate for them, PM me.
What are you looking to avoid in this relationship: OOC drama, really dark themes.
What is your character bringing to this relationship: RJ is a caretaker and would do just about anything for anybody. She'd like to be wanted, but will settle for being needed. OOC wise I am a fairly frequent poster, and a halfway decent writer. Oh and puns! Lots and lots of Puns! :)
Roberta Johnson
COG Kin, PB: 0
App:2, CHA: 4: Str: 4, Perception: 5 (Keen-eyed, Empathetic)
Spirit Heratage 1: Unicorn

"This youthful heart can love you and give you what you need, but I'm too old to go chasing you around wasting my precious energy. - Tracey Chapman

Mitch Nunez
Kinfolk

Re: Seeker seeking...

Postby Mitch Nunez » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:42 am

I am so here for bromance. Chicks with butch names need to stick together.

The rest may be possible down the road, once my PC gets some serious therapy. >.<
Michelle "Mitch" Núñez
Homid | Uktena Kinfolk | Pure Breed 2
Appearance 3 | Charisma 4 (Magnetic) | Dexterity 4 (Precision) | Stamina 4 (Unbreakable)
Drive 5 (High Speeds, Stunts) | Stealth 4 (Stalking) | Performance 3 (Rap) | Crafts 3 (Carpentry/Woodworking)
Languages: English, Spanish
Merits: Common Sense, Concentration

Mitch's scar from Mouse is behind her left ear.

Spirit Tracker

Postby Spirit Tracker » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:43 am

Pun of us! Pun of us!

Don't worry, the apprenticeship thing is something that I intend to play with more. This will be excellent!

Crafting buddies!
Gary Volkov, Spirit Tracker
Rage: 2, Pure Breed 3, Appearance: 3
Notable Traits:
Charisma 5 (Likable, Outgoing), Manipulation 4 (For the Greater Good)
Intelligence 4 (Calculating), Wits 4(Clever)
Natural Leader/Ambidexterity
Fostern Homid Silver Fang Theurge
Alpha of the House on Fire
Often seen wearing a long black leather duster, a gray a-line shirt, and dark jeans.
Usually has a sword on his hip when on Sept.
The true gauge of a weapon of Gaia is not the measure of its material, but the temper it withstands." -Tracker
(Male/Him/His)

Codi Cohen

Postby Codi Cohen » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:21 am

I volunteer Codi as a tribute to be the thing you care for. She's a plant and thrives on attention. Will love you forever, gives good hugs. Fluffy.
Codi "Contact High" Cohen
Homid | Bone Gnawer | Theurge | Fostern
Rage: 3 | App 5 (Otherwordly, Cute AF) | Cha 4 (Infectious Humor) | Manip 2
Perception 4 (Uncanny Instincts) | Intel 4 (Creative Logic) | Wits 4(Cool-Headed)
Brawl 4 (Dirty Fighting) - Empathy 4 (Affairs of the Heart) - Etiquette 4 (Sprits) -
Enigmas 7* (Things Werewolves should not know, Ancient Mysteries, Logic Problems)
Pitiable - Spirit Magnet - Insightful - Addiction: Nicotine - Tokophobia
Spirit Heritage 5- Ayahuasca - Being around her makes you feel good
Speaks with a Texan drawl with hispanic undertones

"The world is still a weird place, despite my efforts to make clear and perfect sense of it."
- Hunter S Thompson

Noah
Kinfolk

Postby Noah » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:27 pm

Noah Waters
Homid Child of Gaia Kin - PB 4
Charisma 5 (Stand-up Guy, Sense of Humor): Appearance 5 (Alluring, Killer Smile): Strength 5 (Wrestling, Sprinter):
Wits 4 (Video Games)
Overconfident
Speaks with a Boston Accent

Sheet

Bob
Kinfolk

Postby Bob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:11 pm

Noah wrote:Image

*takes a number*
Roberta Johnson
COG Kin, PB: 0
App:2, CHA: 4: Str: 4, Perception: 5 (Keen-eyed, Empathetic)
Spirit Heratage 1: Unicorn

"This youthful heart can love you and give you what you need, but I'm too old to go chasing you around wasting my precious energy. - Tracey Chapman

Return to “Want Ads”