Renown

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Renown

Postby The Mists » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Renown based on your submissions is done.

I gave a week to get in renown notes and a lot of you didn't, so I'm just gonna... take off the deadline. XD When you file for renown from September, just note it as being from September.

Also a lot of you guys are being sticklers and you don't need to. <3 If you claim too much renown, I will let you know and say "these don't qualify". But stuff like taking positions, joining packs, uncovering secrets, doing new things... these are all worthy of renown! Claim it! I couldn't do it for all of you or I would've given myself a headache. x.x

So please. Don't hesitate to claim too much renown. Expect I will trim it down if I see it's inappropriate.

Every Cliath was given a permanent Renown for the month as a thank-you present. No other permanent renown was gained, which honestly surprised me.

Love yourseeeeeelves.

If I missed your September Renown, let me know.

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Re: Renown

Postby The Mists » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Addendum:

"September Renown: #G, #H, #W" means "your new renown total at the end of September", not the total what you gained in September.

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Postby The Mists » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:25 am

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Postby The Mists » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:59 am

I will be processing renown this afternoon. Please update if you can, or renown processing will have to wait until I'm next motivated. <3

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Postby The Mists » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:09 pm

....I THINK I hit everyone's Renown thread in their forum. If I missed you, or if there's an error, please post in the forum to let me know. <3

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Postby The Mists » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:01 pm

There's been some confusion over how temporary converts to permanent based on vague wording in the thread, so I'm putting it up to player preference. Please vote here!

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=1668

Return to “RP Guidelines & Game Policies”