Moots

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Moots

Postby The Mists » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Subject: Moots

This is how moots work in this game's universe. All text is taken from the Revised Player's Guide, p. 115-120. There are many differences from what most forums/LARPs run over years of LARP and house rules, so I suggest reading the details on whatever part of the moot you plan on participating in.

Each section will have a TL;DR breakdown in its forum of how moots go on the sept (IC) and in the game (OOC), but as far as your global experiences, THIS is canon.

I'll be posting the TL;DRs hopefully Tuesday at the latest, once the Fool thing is settled and my work/tabletop game are done.

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Re: Moots

Postby The Mists » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:58 pm

So I finally got the How-To Moot write ups all done: viewforum.php?f=313

Since October took so long, I'll be doing brief Recaps of how things went down rather than full-blown scenes. Feel free to add OOC comments of your PC's input if needed, but I'd suggest making notes of stuff to bring up for the November moot instead, to facilitate better RP.

If you have any questions about How-To-Moot, start a Moot Questions thread here and I'll try to address everything: viewforum.php?f=123

It's better to ask and not need to know than need to know and not ask.

NEVER. HESITATE. TO CLARIFY. <3

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Postby The Mists » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:39 pm

THE MOOT, OH MY GOD, IS FINALLY FUCKING DONE.

The October recaps. November moot posts (REAL moot posts) will start probably next week. You can read the recaps if you want, as they're all considered common knowledge. However, what is ESSENTIAL is reading and posting in THIS THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=318&p=18294#p18294

YOU MUST POST IN THIS THREAD HOW MUCH GNOSIS YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE CAERN DURING THE REVEL.

I'm cool with handwaving so much, guys, but this thing you MUST DO. I cannot assume for you.

You'll have until the 1st to post contributions, at which point I will have a surprise for you.

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Postby The Mists » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:24 pm

More of the November moot is coming up over the next week, I just wanted plot/packs/etc. to progress a bit more first. BUT. YOU DON'T NEED TO WAIT ON ME.

If you have Concerns to bring up during Cracking the Bone, do iiiit.

If you have Tales to share during Stories & Songs, do iiiiit.

Mostly posting this so people who want to share stories have the inspiration to start writing 'em up now.

The Mists
Head Storyteller

Postby The Mists » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:05 am

Steadily wrapping January moot

Get your posts in!

If you're interested in a moot position in February, let me know in your character forum Q&A!

Return to “Genre & Setting”