Mists Update and Interim HST Staff Change

The Medusae
Storyteller

Mists Update and Interim HST Staff Change

Postby The Medusae » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:26 am

Hey gang,

We're at the beginning of April, and unfortunately, Mists is still in an absolutely awful place in terms of personal wellbeing and creative energy. As such, she will not be returning to us at this time. She's still hopeful about the possibility of coming back down the road, but for the moment, we're going to have to press on without her.

This brings me to my next update: effective today, I will be taking a break from staffing Newberry, or at least from serving as interim HST. After the last few months, I'm getting burned out and need time to recharge. Work has also picked up, and between that and some things going on in my personal life, I don't have as much time for STing as I did before. Kirijama will be stepping up as interim HST for now, so please direct any future ST-related things/ST things I haven't already addressed or started to them.

Since I don't want to just drop the ball, here's the list of stuff I'm going to finish up/continue to work on:

• The scenes I am currently running for people (Saffron, Bix, Owl Pack, the "Beckoned" crew, Chroma) - sorry for falling off these last month
  • Personal plot/want ads I'm assigned (just Codi, I think)
  • The lit in which everybody destroys the Wyld threshold
  • Possibly Ava's challenge for Keeper v. Blaze

I will be remaining in the game as a player, so if you're in scenes with me as Cass or Mitch, no need to worry about me vanishing completely.

I think that's everything. As always, if you have questions, you know how to reach me.

~The Medusae

Return to “Staff Announcements”