Packless and Looking

Party Crasher

Packless and Looking

Postby Party Crasher » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Character Name:Party Crasher
Tribe, Breed, Auspice, Rank: Uktena Cliath homid Phildox
Player Availability/Activity Level: usually available, will announce splits though I can be grumpy at times/have moments of burn .
Type of Pack Preferred: Trickery and Deceit for a good cause/Our sacred honor to be right bastards
What do you bring to a pack:Well off with decent connections and a whiff of both fate and spiritual connection. Solid at gathering Intel and also philodox stuff.
Are you seeking plot or social rp:Little of both, but social plot that is more about planning is cooler. I will warn folks, when I pack I pack hard and am loyal to a fault.
What do you most want to get involved in:Cut and thrust of political chess with enemies/Human manipulation/distractions so the other packs can solve the main problem.
What sort of plot is least appealing: Romance and ultraviolence(please note children involved is a hard switch to flip, I will become a right royal ass if it happens)
Sebastian Dark-water
Party Crasher B:homid T:Uktena A:Philodox Rage 3 Manip:4*Tempting
- Intimidation:4*soft spoken threats
-Leadership:4*Vizier
M:Hidden Talent Insightful Gossip Alcohol Tolerance
F:Lame Thoughtless Heart
Pure Breed 1 Spirit Heritage 2 *Tezcotlipoca
Accent:Upper Class Charleston
Him/he/hey you!
Song
“Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever.” Aristophanes
The last temptation is the greatest treason: to do the right deed for the wrong reason. T. S. Eliot

Return to “Want Ads”